Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Chris Holloway
- I'm a junior psychology and theatre double major with a minor in gender studies.
- I'm a proud member of Mike Check, Drama Club, Campus Ministry, and Founders Society.
- On campus, in addition to being a social media ambassador, I am a tour guide, an office assistant for numerous academic departments, and an attached tutor for Statistics and Research Methods I (a required course for all psych majors).
- I'm also the public relations representative for Mike Check.
- I have a folk and indie radio show (Fall 2016 time TBA).
- I've performed in choirs, plays and musicals since middle school, and I've always had a love for performance.
- After graduating from St. Mike's, I plan on pursuing a career as a high school counselor.
- My favorite color is purple.
- Some of my favorite musicals are Chess, Once, Little Shop of Horrors, Jekyll & Hyde, and Jesus Christ Superstar.
- I love reading memoirs and I'm always happy to receive recommendations.
If there's anything else you want to know, go ahead and ask!