Monday, September 26, 2016

Taking Time to Breathe

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around for a while, you could miss it.



College is a whirlwind. Senior year is one hundred times that. The last four weeks have blown by, but this weekend I finally had a chance to take time to breathe. 

On Friday, I hung out in the new residence hall to celebrate my friend Kelly's birthday! There was Chinese food from Jin (literally a minute down the road) and fantastic company.

Kelly's apartment in Res Hall 4!

Saturday, I got to relax! Corinne and I had our radio show (every Saturday from 12-2pm on wwpv.org!) and we went to Firebird Cafe after, which has some of the best lunch food around. For the rest of the day, there was a whole lot of nothing going on, which was exactly what I needed. I saw some friends in the evening, and it was a great time to decompress after a crazy week.

Our super professional radio show.

Finally, Sunday was more than just homework day! Corinne and I finally went on a hike, hopefully the first of many. We hiked Mount Philo which is a short drive from campus and only takes about an hour to summit! It was a nice way to start the day, and the perfect way to get some exercise in and enjoy nature. It was the first of many things to cross off my senior year bucket list!

The view was simply stunning.

We're cute sometimes.

Now that I'm settled into the semester, you can expect to hear from me more often! Let me know if there's anything in particular you want to learn about. Until next time!

Questions, comments, concerns, cat videos?

Email: cholloway@mail.smcvt.edu
Twitter: @thebeardedchris
Insta: @christhebeard
Snapchat: christhebeard


And here's a raccoon with a hat because why not:

A photo posted by Jonathon (@jonathontheraccoon) on

No comments:

Post a Comment